What to pack for a glorious day charter ?
As a general rule, pack light and take only one duffel bag that can be easily stowed away, as day boats do not have much storage space.
First, make sure you’ve got the essentials:
- Camera or smartphone (to call your skipper if needed)
- Sunglasses (almost mandatory)
- Lip balm with a high SPF, broad spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF
- Bathing suit
- Soft shoes (non-marking deck shoes, flip-flops)
- Hat to protect you from the Mediterranean sun
- Extra: towels and sunscreen (if not provided)
- Prescriptions or seasickness medication (if applicable).
Passport or ID
It’s a good idea to check that your passport and ID have not expired…
Bring some cash if you’re planning to have lunch at one of the beach clubs in St-Tropez or disembark in Cannes or Monaco. Some restaurants on the French Riviera do not accept AMEX…
Consider packing light trousers, collared shirts and summer dresses if you intend to eat ashore, as most restaurants (Cannes and Monaco, not St Tropez beach clubs) expect customers to adhere to a “smart casual” dress code.
Leave your valuables at home, especially anything that is not waterproof. Some yachts are equipped with safes.
Weapons, illegal drugs and other items that may interfere with the safe operation of the boat or the safety of our guests and crew are strictly prohibited.
Check out our other day charter website